Featured in the Economist and Harvard Business Review, Tom O’Neil is an international author, award winning motivational speaker and business columnist for the New Zealand Herald, Tom is a respected expert in the areas of personal achievement and reputation branding.
Tom has also been featured more than 150 times in various publications and media including Management Magazine, TV3, SkyTV, Next Magazine, the Dominion, Christchurch Press and the Asia Pacific Post.
Today's business environment demands more than just doing what is expected by your client. To ensure sustainable growth, you need to make certain your team has a firm purpose, has a high level of integrity and has a clear set of goals in place to achieve long term success.
Tom writes a fortnightly business column in The New Zealand Herald about careers and personal development.
- Winner Business Speaker of the Year 2012 - NSANZ
- Winner 2012 - NSANZ
- Finalist Inspiring Speaker of the Year
Tom has developed a number of keynote addresses and complimentary workshops to assist you and your team understand the key concepts of effective goal setting as well as give you the tools to go forward and turn your dreams into reality! ‘ These include:
- The 1% Principle’ – Improving your performance TODAY!' - Small daily improvement leads to massive long term change! Based on his motivational guide 'The 1% Principle' Tom shows you and your team how to achieve strong sustainable change by asking the question ‘What is one thing I can do today to improve my life by 1%’
- The Dollars and Sense of Reputation Branding- How to compete with 'E'ase and avoid a wide-range of reputation-damagers online and off.
- The Currency of Trust - How to build trust and attract more of the clients, customers and staff you want.
- The Integrity Factor - The benefits of demonstrating and maintaining integrity under pressure in your business.
- ‘The Science of Success’ – 12 Keys to reach your potential over the next 12 months
- ‘Goal Getting – Not Goal Setting!’ - Core principles for effective goal planning and achievement in your organisation
- ‘Just Do It’ – Powerful keys to get and stay motivated - Ensure your team takes accountability for their decision making and are motivated to get things achieved today, not tomorrow!
All keynotes are tailored to the clients brief and workshops are available as well.
"I just want to place on record my thanks, as well as that of the National Processing Management Team of LINZ, for a job well done! Our staff have been exceptionally pleased with the courses that you've facilitated and have stated that it was exactly what they required. Your personality definitely put them at ease and they believed that you had their best interests at heart... On a more personal note, I have thoroughly enjoyed working with in arranging this for our staff. Once again, thanks for your efforts, we could not have chosen better. I hope that we'll be able to work together again in the future." Verona Naidoo - National Management Team - Land Information NZ
"Professional development is one of the key benefits of belonging to AAPNZ (Association of Administrative Professionals Inc) and better to invite to address members at one of our member events than Tom O'Neil ... A well focused and informative speaker, Tom knows his subject well. He delivered a rounded, concise and informative presentation that engaged and entertained his audience. Looking for a fresh, motivating and knowledgeable speaker, I can highly recommend Tom O'Neil." Val Sturgess - FNZSES AAPNZ Life Member