Stephen McIvor is an Auckland based MC
Stephen McIvor anchors Sky TV's studio coverage. He is a highly experienced broadcaster who is quite literally the face of SKY having started on the network’s first day of business 1990.
Stephen has fronted countless sporting events including Rugby World Cups, several Football World Cups, Heineken Open tennis events and, of course, every major rugby league match from test matches to grand finals, along with hosting the prestigious Halberg Awards.
A huge Olympics fan, he presented coverage from the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, 2012 London Summer Olympic Games and Delhi Commonwealth Games, calling the opening and closing ceremonies as well as being part of SKY’s London commentary team.
Stephen, I found you to be:
- Incredibly thorough, you were given an outline script on Thursday evening and in less than 24 hours you had made it your own.
- Totally professional in your delivery
- Followed the script but also managed to really personalise the event to the (clients) business and their core values
- Flexible and spontaneous in that you could have a bit of fun with the audience (the lovely Julie Seymour from Accounts) and also get some really great responses and reactions from Award Winners.
- (most importantly) Really personable, fun and easy to work with … Ann-Marie Wickman, Create Marketing and Events