Celine Toner - One of New Zealand’s Female Vocalist Success Stories
Scottish Entertainer Celine Toner has established herself well and truly in the world of Entertainment, both as a producer and entertainer of her various theme shows including her recent Shania Twain and Blues Rock Shows to performing at many high profile Festivals, Expos & Conferences throughout Australasia, the Pacific & South America.
Born into a Scottish musical family, there was no escaping the world of entertainment. Celine, has from the age of 13 years, performed with various bands and musicians building up a what has become a successful career in the Music Industry.
For the past 15 years, singing professionally, under the love and guidance of her husband/manager Barry Green, Celine has gone from producing and choreographing her own show including support acts and dancers, working with her high profile Corporate Group "GIRLS TALK" to more recently Touring nationally performing the music of SHANIA TWAIN with her Showband.
Major Performances Celine has given are:
Support to “The Little River Band” and “Kenny Rogers at the Mission”
Guest Appearances at :
• Dame Malvina Major’s “Symphony Under The Stars”, Christmas In The Park – Auckland Domain, Sky City Casino
• Rotorua Arts Festival
• Fieldays Australasia
• Sheraton, Fiji
Major Sporting Events:
• NZ/AUST League, NRL Warriors, Super 12
• Avon Australasia, Queensland Tourist Bureau, BMG Records, Budget/Holiday Shoppe, Amway International, The list goes on......
• One of the few New Zealand female vocalists to perform at Nashvilles Grand Ole Opry - appearing with Hank Snow and George Hamilton IV
• A return invitation to appear on the International Showcase at Fanfair, Nashville
• Support Act under the Girls Talk banner to Kenny Rogers, The Little River
• Band and Ricky Scaggs
• A New Zealand Tourist Association backed Tour of South America - Argentina, Brazil & Chile as well as performing at the Americas Cup Village, Auckland, performing most of the huge summer festivals “Devonport Food & Wine Festival” and “Blues Brews and Bar B Q’s Festivals in both Tauranga and Blenheim”