Peter has over 30 years experience in the Banking Industry specialising in business banking and now runs his own business assisting business owners, Directors and chartered accountants to identify and achieve the critical success factors required to make their businesses more profitable.
Peter Sewell is a sought after speaker throughout New Zealand and overseas on business management, financial analysis and motivational topics. His presentation style is an effective combination of information, motivation and entertainment. He represented New Zealand as a keynote speaker at the 1997 Inaugural Business Associations meeting at APEC Conference in Ottawa, Canada. Subsequently he was invited to Brunei to speak to Government Officials and business people on “How to Internationalise their Businesses”. He presented a paper entitled “Characteristics and Behaviours of Successful Entrepreneurial Leaders" at the 43rd ICSB World Conference in Singapore. Peter has over 30 years experience in the Banking Industry specialising in business banking. He finished with the bank in 1995 as Chief Manager Auckland Business Banking. During this period he worked with hundreds of business people from many different industries.
He is the Past Chairman of the Auckland Branch of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand. He was awarded Fellowship status by the Institute as a result of his contribution to the business community. He is a founding member of the NZ Institute of Chartered Accountants Business Development Specialist group, targeted to assist Chartered Accountants who want to enhance their business development skills and offer businesses planning and strategic support to their clients. Peter is the Deputy Chairman of the Independent Business Foundation of New Zealand. He is a frequent contributor to newspapers, professional magazines and trade journals and at one stage hosted a business radio programme.
Peter now runs his own business, calling himself a Business Financial Architect. He assists business owners, Directors and Chartered Accountants to identify and achieve the critical success factors required to make their businesses more profitable.
• All Aspects of Business Profitability
• Identifying and Understanding the Importance of Key Performance Indicators in revenue statements and balance sheets.
• Characteristics/Qualities of effective leaders – business or otherwise
• The Importance of Self-Development – If you are green you grow – if you’re ripe you rot.
• How to obtain a balance between your business, family, social and personal life. Consultancy:
• How to select a pro-active Chartered Accountant
• How to Develop your competitive advantage and devise a unique selling proposition
• How to identify and achieve the critical success factors required to make your business more profitable
• How to ensure your personal goals are in harmony with your business goals
• How to prepare a business plan by involving your team members and ensuring your objectives are achieved.