Brendhan Lovegrove is arguably the most dangerously talented standup comedian in New Zealand.
Brendhan is a favourite on the NZ Comedy Circuit and a much-loved regular headliner and host at The Classic.
With an arm's length list of awards, he has entertained sold-out crowds for well over a decade within New Zealand, Australia, Asia and UK.
Brendhan's manic physical presence combined with a sureness of delivery and material that can be described as verging on the psychotic side of human nature, has delighted and frightened audiences throughout New Zealand.
Brendhan has appeared on numerous local television programmes including all 8 series of Pulp Comedy TV, the last series of which he hosted. He stars in TVNZ's mockumentary 'A Night At The Classic' Season 1 and 2; as well as several appearances on TV3's 7 Days.
- 2015 Best Male Comedian - NZ Comedy Guild Awards
- 2013 Best International Act - Jakarta International Comedy Festival
- 2006 to 2012 Best Male Comedian - NZ Comedy Guild Awards (Yes, that's 7 years in a row!)
- 2012 Rielly Comedy Award - Variety Artists Club of New Zealand
- 2006 The Fred Award - Oddfellows NZ International Comedy Festival
- 1998 The Billy T Award - NZ International Comedy Festival
- After Dinner
'Terrifyingly good.' NZ Herald
'Hilarious and always compulsive viewing' The Dominion
'Slick as hell with superb audience rapport and brilliantly twisted ' The Scotsman